I was a guest on The Dissecting Worlds podcast talking bobbins about Gary Gygax and Greg Stafford and their differing approaches toward role-playing games and how they influenced the development of the hobby.
- Poor old Branwell Bronte, once again, his role as at the Grandfather of role-playing has been air-brushed from history
- Some missed opportunities to get some ‘cobblers’ gags in about Gary Gygax
- A scurrilous play-ground, origin story for Glorantha
- The great Pendragon Campaign discussed
- A fluffed chance to promote the GROGNARD files (I was getting tired)
Thanks to Kehaar and Matt for the invitation.
I sound a bit like a foaming at the mouth RUNEQUEST zealot. The views may not be my own, they may be a pint of Hobgoblin’s.