The GROGZINE is our gift to Patreon supporters.
If you want to download PDFs of the complete editions, then join Patreon to support the GROGPOD.
GROGZINE ’21 (Due November 21)
The GROGZINE’21 has gone into production mode to be launched at GROGMEET 2021 in November.
The usual mix of articles, reviews and gaming resources submitted by the GROGSQUAD.
The GROGSQUAD’s Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse – a booklet chronicling a year of playing the The Apocalypse – hand-made guide to surviving when the world ends.
The Fourth volume of The Collected Daily Dwarf.
All bundled together in a handmade, limited print run.
Now available on PDF for Patreons, featuring:
- Monsters! Monsters! A reflection, by Ken St Andre and new art, especially created for the ‘zine, from Liz Danforth
- The Great Pendragon Campaign in Chester by Keehar
- Diversion – a Call of Cthulhu scenario that will fit in any campaign, from Roger Coe
- Better Living Through Chemistry – a belt-poppin’ Judge Dredd scenario, from Alan Gairey (@dailydwarf) and great artwork by Roger Coe
- A gate warping Call of Cthulhu scenario from Roger Coe
- “Whatever happened to …” Paul Cockburn and Wayne Peters
- The GROGNARD character class – from Phil The Dice Mechanic
- A new short story from Sunday Times ‘Best Books’ author Justin Hill
- Open Box Reviews: Man, Myth and Magic, Paranoia, World of Darkness and Sky Realms of Jorune
To get a PDF, you’ll need to be An Honorary Member of The Armchair Adventurers (the GROGSQUAD)
THE COMPLETE DAILY DWARF
If you join the patreon campaign you’ll also get links to both volumes of The Collected Daily Dwarf, that brings together the articles about White Dwarf that feature in the podcast.
The podcast will always be free, but the generous tips from Patreon supporters, cover the overheads, help us seek out new material and allow us to develop other related projects.